1.02.2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

IN THE YEAR TWO THOUSAND...(eight)

1. What did you do that you'd never done before? Had a baby

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't make one last year.. and I'll probably make some for this year.

3. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? ORGASMS.

4. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory? Seeing my son for the very first time.

5. Did you suffer illness or injury? Just a c-section. Ick.

6. What was the best thing you bought? Pepe's tacos

7. Where did most of your money go? Drugs, probably.

8. What did you get really, really excited about? Having my son! And marrying my best friend!

9. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier
b) thinner or fatter? NOT 9 months pregnant!
c) richer or poorer? Richer

10. What do you wish you'd done more of? SEXXX.

11. What do you wish you'd done less of? Nervous breakdowns and mean streaks to my husband.

12. How will you be spending new years? New years has come and gone... and I went to bed EARLY. Haha

13. Did you fall in love in 2008? I met my son for the first time. It was love at first sight.

14. How many one-night stands? None!

15. What was your favorite TV program? Nothing imparticular. I'm not a big fan of T.V.

16. What was the best book you read? Becoming the Woman of His Dreams.

17. What did you want and get? A cell phone!

18. What did you want and not get? A pony? Haha.

19. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I ate delicious pastries that my dear cousin made for me.. because I was craving them. I had my son a few days later.

20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Mom-ish.

21. What kept you sane? I was definitely NOT sane for the majority of 2008.

22. What political issue stirred you the most? Politics is a load of crap. They weed out the truth and feed us mostly bullshit. Again with the comfort food. The whole concept of politics stirs me on a daily basis.

23. Who was the best new person you met? C... and S.

24. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008: I have learned so many. The biggest one is probably something along the lines of just staying strong and keeping my head up. There have been so many ups and downs and when I didn't even realize it was down when it was, we were so happy. The times that I was complaining or loathing myself and my life were the times I was the most unhappy, and it was my fault. I put my husband down on a daily basis and I neglected my son because of my own self pity. 2008 was a big downward spiral but towards the end something reached out and grabbed my heart and helped me back up. I learned I need to just focus on my family and remember how much I truly love them. I learned I need to do for me, but it doesn't need to be substance. I learned I need to be more considerate of myself and my family.

2008 was a great year. It was horrible, but we got through it.. and that makes it all worth the while.

Happy New Year everyone.. I hope this year is as great as the last one.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment