1.11.2009

Striving

I'm so uncertain about a lot of things. The main thing right now is just my place in this world. Where do I belong?

I don't know. I'm trying to figure it out. Nothing fits or feels right. Everything I do just feels so wrong. The party scene, the drug scene, the bad shit like that.. that doesn't even feel right, but it somehow fills a void.

I don't want to be friends with other army wives. I don't fit there. I may be a military wife, but I am not a military wife. I refuse to be. The army may be his job, but it is not my life. My life is at home, not on base, with my son and my family.

But it doesn't just stop there. Why should it?

I know I need to go somewhere else. I need to be in another world along with this world. They need to intertwine and be at peace with one another.

But where do I look first?

No comments:

Post a Comment