It was nice.

It was late and time to do the dishes. Walter was asleep, finally, and it was just mom and dad time. I bent over to put something away in a low cabinet, and I felt his hands on my ass. He pulled my pants down. I stood up quickly, kind of flushed, and told him we couldn't do it in he kitchen.

"Get in the room," he said, forcefully. I obliged.

Once we were in the room he threw me onto the bed, on my back, and pulled me so that my lower half was hanging off. He ripped my clothes off and threw my legs onto his shoulders and drove deep into me.

At first it was a little painful, but pleasurable at the same time. He told me to play with myself and I tried, but it wasn't really working out.

I wasn't totally into it. I started to get down inside, and upset a little because I have this same problem ALL the time, but pushed it aside. I FORCED myself to just let go and quit thinking so much, and I finally started feeling more pleasure than anything.

I played with myself and came in moments. It wasn't one of those 'OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO DIE' orgasms, but it was pretty good. Afterwards he continued fucking me. I pulled my legs down and pushed him back.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concerned. I didn't say anything. I just stood up and crawled onto the bed, on all fours. I arched my back and stuck my ass in the air and told him,

"Now I want you to fuck this pussy real good."

He jumped right on it. We fucked and fucked, and fucked some more. It got painful a couple of times and I found myself whispering,

"not that good."

My knees kept slipping on the sheets and I ended up on my stomach. I turned to my side a little and he kept fucking me. I started grinding and pushing my ass up against him, in sync with his thrusts.

We talked dirty back and forth and moaned and gasped and pulled and bit and it was just amazing.

He finally filled me with his seed and fell on top of me.

We laid like that for a while, just breathing and holding each other.

Then we did the dishes. I went to bed shortly after. He woke me up around 4 a.m. to kiss me goodbye.

He left this morning for our new home town to start the processing and house finding. I'll be joining him in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment