12.31.2008

Nap time fun time..


I was feeling... unsure. I don't know the word, really, so unsure will do.

It was that feeling where you don't know what you want to watch, eat, or do. You don't know whether to sit or stand. To fight or fuck. It's a really uneasy feeling, and I get it a lot. Scott was just sitting there. The vibe was fine. The words were nice. The mood was sweet. But I felt like fighting.

So I just got up and went into the room. I figured he would follow me, but he didn't. I called him from the house phone and asked him to bring me my cigarettes. He came in the room and I was a little mouthy. I started talking in circles and making absolutely no sense with my reasonings for reasons.

"You want a spanking.." He said.

"No.." I lied.


He spanked anyways. It was light at first. "You're a bad, bad girl. Aren't you?"

"No way.." I lied again.


My pants came down and the spanks came harder and faster. I wiggled. He scolded. It was light hearted and fun, but I had to go along with it.

Implements came out. One after another. It was painful, but I was getting wet.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Yes.."


"Because you're a bad girl, huh?"


"Yes..."


Eventually his hand worked his way elsewhere... Then I ended up on my back... and his face in between my legs.

OH.


MY.


GOD.


Then his body against mine. He went deeper than he's been able to in a while. The pain was SOOOO good.

I came twice.

It was.. amazing.. exhilirating.

I still feel high.


I LOVE nap time.

2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOD. is right! Hot damn girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMM is ALL I can say. He stared at me for a while and when I asked why he said, "I'm just admiring my work... you haven't had that look in a long time."

    It was great.

    ReplyDelete