12.12.2008

Flogging


I was reading a post on flogging a little bit ago and it really intrigued me. My thoughts on flogging have always been pretty closed minded. The initial reaction I get when I hear flogging is 'ick, sounds painful!' I never really considered it!

Needless to say I have never been flogged. This is something I'm becoming pretty interested in. I used to be really iffy about having anything other then my behind and thighs being spanked (I guess I can't leave out the fact that I do enjoy having my pussy and breasts slapped around every now and again, also). Anywhere near my back or anywhere else, actually, makes me really nervous, so flogging has never really been an option in my mind.

It is my new quest to seek open mindedness on all (well, most) things sexual. 'Don't knock it 'till you try it' is my new slogan to live by (again, mostly.).


The blog entry I was reading lead to this, which got me even MORE intrigued. In that blog they talk about doing a 30 day libido challenge. The challenge is to see if having a lot of sex leads to a desire to have EVEN MORE sex. Their goal (I think) is to see if, after 30 days of having tons and tons of sex, her libido goes up. I think it sounds great, interesting, and really really fun! I think I'll have to give it a go when Scott comes home!


2 comments:

  1. Flogging is amazing Naomi and I think you would love it! It is not painful...it is actually very sensual/sexual. I would reccomend doing it with someone who has EXPERIENCE! For sure! It is an amazing experience! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't do it with someone who has experience! All of the experience we get we get together! Haha.

    But I'll make sure he really reads up on it.

    ReplyDelete