12.22.2008

Bah HUMP bug!

Sorry it's been so long since I've REALLY updated. Scott came home and we have just been spending gobs of time with each other, and with family. I really missed him, and apparently I'm not the only one!
On the spanking front.. that's been minimal, but ever so delicious either way. Most of the time we have to settle for a quickie.. now that Walter is older and more.. of a light sleeper, ha ha. But it is amazing none-the-less.

I officially started my holiday baking today. We don't have a lot of money, at all, so we are opting out with goodie plates for everyone that we love and cherish. I'm making EVERYTHING from scratch.. and so far I've made rice krispie treats, snicker doodles (they did not turn out so well.. ha ha), and chocolate chip cookies.

I have a list longer than my hand of shit I have to make, but It's fun.. I love baking.. and I love shoving peoples faces full of delicious food.. so it's a win win situation.

Anyways.. that's pretty much it, really.

When something of significance comes up, or I get some time, I'll write a proper post.

Until then!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment