4.20.2009

Today is the two year anniversary of the day Scott broke my heart.

It's a long story but it involves him having another girlfriend and me finding out two years ago today.

We celebrate our anniversary tomorrow, even though we actually started seeing (screwing) each other in March. We do this because I couldn't consider our relationship true or real if he was dating me while he had another girlfriend.

Like I said, it's a long story.. but he left his girlfriend of four years and vowed to stalk me for the rest of my life until I shared the rest of my life and love with him.

So.. here we are today.. with a Walter, a 1 year marriage anniversary coming up, another little brat on the way, and our two year togetherness anniversary tomorrow!

Whew, so many things.

Today also marks ten years since the Columbine High School shooting.

The flag in my heart is held at half-staff today for all of those who were involved in this tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment