4.18.2009

I'm feeling better today. I kind of woke up on the wrong side of the bed when Scott nudged the crap out of me to ask me to get up with Walter. I guess it kind of rubbed me the wrong way because, well, I can't remember a time when he actually got up with Walter.. without me asking him.

I can't really remember a time that he did hardly ANYTHING for me (in that helpful sense) without me asking. Hell, it usually takes a lot more than asking. I end up having to nag him and then FINALLY (sometimes) he'll do it.

I don't know. I guess I'm just sort of burned out. He's off of work like every other day. He was off on Thursday and Friday and I just don't feel as inclined to do things for him since he's not really working.

I guess I wouldn't mind doing things for him if he would just show me that he knows he has two legs that work. I wouldn't mind it if he would just get off of his ass ONCE in a while to get his own damn drink, or to make his own damn sandwich. It's like the moment I sit down after doing something for him, he needs something else.

What do I get?

Nothing. It's my job, and it's all my duty.. but, damn it to hell if it wouldn't just be AMAZING to wake up LATE one day and realize that he got Walter before I even realized Walter was awake!

Just once!

Nag, nag, nag... bitch, bitch, bitch.

I know that this is not what I wanted the nature of my blog to be, but lately this is all I have on my mind.. and it feels way good to just.. get it off of my chest.

I'm just losing the want to be this great wife, because I guess I just feel like my personal needs aren't being met.

It's just a cycle.. and I think a lot of people go through it (I hope I'm not alone in this).. and hopefully It'll pass soon.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment