5.26.2009

I'm a bad, bad girl.

I spare you the ugly details of which caused my badness, but I'll at least share with you the even uglier details of my sheer misbehavior.

Scott and I had clashing appointments, and only one phone. I took the phone, and the car, and dropped him off where he needed to be. I finished earlier than expected (and apparently so did he) so I went to where he was to wait for him. I called the place where he was and they said he had already left.

So after about 20 minutes of running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I started crying.. and became frantic. Then I just became plain pissed off. I drove off and headed to where Walter was with the thought that Scott could just walk home.

I saw him on my drive home, walking, and became even MORE angry. I honked and honked and honked until he turned around. Then I stuck my hand out the window, gave him the finger, and yelled 'WALK HOME BITCH!!'

Yikes.

I was just SO mad, he was confused. I drove off and went to pick up Walter, and then decided that the walk was sort of long and that I should go get him. After all, I DO love him and stuff.

So I drove around looking for him, never to actually find him, and ended up going home.. where he was waiting for me (I had the house keys), and he was also very irritated.

He had to change into ACU's and rush out the door to see some guys off, but we haven't really discussed it. I was partially in the right, at least for being mad.. but saying the mean things I said and then not picking him up and talking to him was definitely WRONG.

I honestly don't think I'll be in trouble for it, but you never know. He is full of surprises!

I was angry at the miscommunication. We had 1 phone, and I was the one that had it. He didn't call me, he didn't wait for me, and when he decided to start walking.. I was actually sitting in the parking lot waiting for him! It made me mad that we decided that he would call me and I would pick him up, and he went against that and decided to do something else. I was so worried, and humiliated.. and I guess it got the better of me.

What he did was dumb, but what I did was wrong. I feel really bad about it, which is why I'm sharing it here. We all make mistakes, our tempers get the best of all of us.. and I'm no different.

We'll see what happens.

I'll update later with the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment