5.19.2009

I have a new appointment with a different doctor on Thursday. The reason for the cancellation and all of that is really complicated, so we'll just leave it at that.

On a different note, my depression (among other things) has really turned the house upside down. It's basically trashed, and none of us like it. Like I said in a previous post, we are both fairly lazy when it comes to housework.. but I had just completely thrown my hands up and said 'Fuck it!' I guess I was trying to prove a point, or make a statement.. or just completely getting out of doing ANY housework for the past three or so weeks.

I know, I know. I'm horrible! But, we talked about it.. a lot.. the other night. I do have trouble finding where to start. I'm not self motivated, or self disciplined, enough to really just start. It's discouraging to start and after an hour.. I feel like I haven't even put a dent in anything.

So.. Scott tells me last night that tomorrow (today) I'll be doing the dishes (which is about every dish we have in the house).

I said "Uugghhh, I don't really want to."

And he said, "well, you can always find out what will happen if you don't."

My response? "I don't really want to do that, either."

As he rolled away to go to sleep he said, "let me know how that works out for you."

I turned to my side to get comfortable and sort of mumbled, "I don't really think it will."

So, that's the new system. I know it sounds dumb, or maybe even childish.. but it will work, and that's what's important.

He gives me a chore to do, and I do it.... or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment